V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas on a company to haul 4 bikes from Iowa to Daytona and back for Bike week in FEB

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Peacekeeper said:
http://www.funtransport.com

I use them quite a bit. Excellent service with a HOG discount and dealer to dealer discount.
Seems a bit on the pricey side...I wonder if the price comes down during one of the bike week events? Couldn't seem to figure out how to take advantage of any discounts.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Its not the cheapest but they are one of the best. The discounts are offered when you call the agent. They will ask about HOG and advise on pick up options. Its cheaper going dealer to dealer. They pallet the bike and the price includes insurance.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Peacekeeper said:
Its not the cheapest but they are one of the best. The discounts are offered when you call the agent. They will ask about HOG and advise on pick up options. Its cheaper going dealer to dealer. They pallet the bike and the price includes insurance.
That's good to hear...I'm hoping to head out to Co to visit one of my kids as an excuse to do a nice long ride but don't have time to do both ways...it'd be cool to have the bike waitin' for me when I fly in...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts