V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after my long, six month ordeal, my bike is finally back together and with me where it belongs. I actually got it back this last Thursday, but, have been out riding since then to make up for some long lost miles and to make sure the bike is back the way it should be.

The most noticeable differences between the old bike and the new bike are the Custom Ghost Flame Paint Job (NOT THE HD ONE, EITHER), Passenger Foot Boards, and Rinehart Exhaust. I will be adding some more parts here in the next couple weeks that have been piling up in the garage. I'll post more pics of the bike in its complete transformation once it is all done.

For now, here are the long awaited pics of my New and Improved Road King Custom!!!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Tell me what you think!

E :cool:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I saw your pics of the tinware when you just got'em back and i liked the job but now the bikes back together it looks even better.
Now go ride that fugger!?prty:

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Very nice! Best of all your riding again. Hey, what rotors do you have on the front? Are they HD? I like those.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Most excellent!!!!!

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
This is just a wildass shot in the dark but I think you're excited about the paint job. :thumbsup:

It's looking great. How's the ride?

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The ride is great. It feels just like it did before. I got together with a bunch of guys on Saturday and went for a 200ish mile ride. That's one of the few advantages to living in the PRC.

I do like the paint a lot. Came out way better than I had imagined. As usual, the pics don't do that paint justice. The ghost flames are metal flake and totally shimmer in the sun! It's a pretty amazing effect. The painter did an awesome job. Unlike Harley's 20 week lead time, the local guy had it done in 12 days... Go figure...

Timbo, the rotors are HD... Tear Drop Floating Rotors...

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

I've already put 400 miles on it over the last four days!

See ya'll on the road!

E :cool:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Great look!!!...I've been gonna do the ghost flames to my Springer for a year now (black with silver/grey)...guess I better get after it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts