V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol!!! Guess I should have been more descriptive. I live on a ranch and there is quite a bit of dust. I'm already storing it inside the shop. So basically I'm looking for a soft type cover.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Search e-bay for "cycle-sak". About 40 bucks including shipping. Even comes with a neat bag. I've bought 3 of them and couldn't be happier. Or go to your h-d dealer and pay twice as much for it. :D

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
Best deal??? I'd say Wally World, $19.00 and it works fine, blue nylon on top with a silver heat resistant bottom.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If it is in the shed like you said why not use the comforter off the bed and tell the wife to go shopping(she will like this) and get a new one for the house (win-win situation). my .02 mike

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
If you are already storing in a "shop" make sure you are getting an indoor motorcycle cover. Indoors are breathable, and usually soft cotton-like. There is a difference between an indoor and outdoor cover.

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
Wl-Mart $20 in the automotive section. two sizes available. Look hard as they are not a high volume sales item. Ask clerk that knows automotive where they are at. Blue nylon top with heat resistant bottom. Flods down real nice. Comes with soft case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts