V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good fitting bike cover for the Streetglide model. I see bike covers that say large touring but I don't know if these are designed for bikes with tourpacks. I need to get one within a couple of months for Myrtle Beach.

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
I use this 40 buck Pro Sport one for traveling. It fits nicely in a saddlebag. It is one labeled for Touring bikes. The extra material for the Tour Pak just lays on the seat.

·
PILGRIM
55 Posts
cover for streetglide

Checkout www.cycleshelter.com. Have seen one at the local HD store and ordered one for my SG. Will fit any bike. A bit pricey, but if you don't have a garage like me this beats those tight fitting covers by a mile.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Did you check out the H-D book, they do make a couple different versions that are very nice. I have the indoor dust cover and i like it. They are good quaility but are a little pricey.........

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
I picked a nice cover that fits my deluxe with windsheild and hard bags with plenty of room to spare. I got it at wallmart for 20.00.
post #2 looks like the same cover.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
mori55 said:
I picked a nice cover that fits my deluxe with windsheild and hard bags with plenty of room to spare. I got it at wallmart for 20.00.
post #2 looks like the same cover.
I also bought mine at walmart for $20 It's just as nice as the others I have seen for more $ I know there are better out there but I don't use it alot.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Security + Cover

If you want some extra security, buy a cover with Suzuki or Yamaha on it. That way, no one will steal it....:brows:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts