V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 FLHXI and would like to have over 100 CI displacement. I would prefer not to have to split the cases. I've looked at several kits available but there seems to be very limited kits for EFI bikes. I know I will need to purchase the SERT for tuning. Any information or opinions will be appreciated.:welcome:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't think you can get over 100" without splitting the cases. The best you can do without that is 98" I believe.

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
Spend a few weeks browsing the threads that are posted already. You'll get enough information to be thoroughly confused.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
EVLTWN said:
I have a 2006 FLHXI and would like to have over 100 CI displacement. I would prefer not to have to split the cases. I've looked at several kits available but there seems to be very limited kits for EFI bikes. I know I will need to purchase the SERT for tuning. Any information or opinions will be appreciated.:welcome:
To get 100 CI you will have to have your cases bored. If you exceed a 103 CI displacement you will also need to do the Timken Bearing Conversion.

If you want to get larger than a 95CI then you could do a 98CI kit from one of the site sponsers GMR Performance via HDWRENCH. You do not have to bore your cases for that mod.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
98 inch is the magic number. but that get you very close to a square motor with splitting the cases.
I think Steve was in a hurry, that should be WITHOUT SPLITTING THE CASES.

Note his new phone number in his signature line.

I'm going to go with the 98" at the end of this season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts