V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to posting here. Ride a 2005 Lowrider. Miner mods include forward controls, stage 1 with a big sucker and Khrome Werks slip ons, ect. More to come. Been riding since I was 15. My first bike was a Honda CB100. I took off the front fender and cut the back. Changed the sprocket and used this as a dirt bike and illegal road bike at 15. I have owned various Bikes through the years. My Lowyder is my first HD and favorite bike. ( I did love that CB100 beat the crap out of it and it just kept going) Price always drove me to other bikes. I love this bike and plan on keeping it untill I take a dirt nap. Hopefully before then I will add a bagger. I love this forum and all the help and information. Stealing a line from someone, " Ride hard, stay hard".

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Dres,

:welcome: to the forum!

The guys and gals here are great. You'll get lots of info and some ribbing - but only when warranted.

I also had an 05 FXDLI. I really liked the bike, but I was complaining to the OL that I was outgrowing it (I just don't like the idea of putting bags on a Dyna - just my own taste).

Anyway, she traded my bike in a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea what I'm getting tho I think she's going to be an 06 RK.

I am going absolutely nuts even though I can't ride.......
:blink:

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: dres22, nice intro. You will find tons of great information here and many interesting knowledgable folks.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. Like you, I find this a great place to hang out and get great information. I hope to be able to share some too.

Take care and ride safe!

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
A big hearty :welcome: to the forum.You can learn a lot here.Good people and smart people here.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
I would like to formally welcome you and your MY STORY thread to the big city lights, paint and chrome of the VTF.

Having a bike at 15 helped me develop the skills at a young age that I use today. My first bike was a 1968 Motoguzzi 125.

I beat the pee pee out of it and it never let me down. Your CB story sounds similar.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: Post up often and enjoy.

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new ride when it comes. :chopper: I think I'll keep my Low Rider for a while:D :D Post up when you can.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum.... always good to learn young and ride til you're old... even if there is a gap somewhere in the middle.

Enjoy your time here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts