V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealership is jerking me around with pricing on the 120r. They are claiming 20% off parts and labor but, they will not just sell the engine with the 20% discount so I can have an independent complete install and tune. Can someone please either post or send a IM with dealerships that are offering discount on engine purchase and want the business?

Sorry to sound rude, just wanna see if bottom line what its gonna cost to git r done....

·
Registered
43 Posts
My local dealership is jerking me around with pricing on the 120r. They are claiming 20% off parts and labor but, they will not just sell the engine with the 20% discount so I can have an independent complete install and tune. Can someone please either post or send a IM with dealerships that are offering discount on engine purchase and want the business?

Sorry to sound rude, just wanna see if bottom line what its gonna cost to git r done....
Hey, if you find a good supplier would you email me the info at [email protected]. If you think they want a high price there you shold see what they want here.

·
Still the Same!
1,781 Posts
Try Rebecca at Tricounty HD in Fairfield Ohio.

Just bought an "A" motor from her for $4841 which included 6.5% Ohio Sales tax.

Rebecca is GREAT to deal with. And Tricounty is a TRUE 20% off dealer.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
BookMarked

Thanks Truk.
I'm currently on the 12 step program (to cure the addiction to HD engine build-ups), but someday I know I'll fall off the wagon..... and I will want to know where to get a quick fix!

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
12+

Dennish-
I know, I know... that's why I've been repeating and repeating the steps for over a year.... it's one day at a time... and every day is a challenge.
I've found it much easier to get through a day when I don't visit this forum -- especially this THREAD!
But like any other addict, I come back here and watch other addicts getting their FIX! And wonder how long before I fall off again.... and then have to start the program all overe again.
I only hope my parole officer doesn't figger out that I can still get a "proxy fix" by reading and getting excited for those who are still able to fulfill their addictions!
Ooops, I'm outa here.... my parole officer is calling....

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
And winter is the worst time for the addiction. It just sits in the garage and whispers "Feed me"....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts