V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good source for Tbags. I thought I had a good source before they stole my money (ref a thread about one of the vendors here that didnt last so long). Well, I am in the market again, and want to find the best deal. If there is a better alternative to the Tbag style, I am open to that as well. I have a Fatboy, and want to stay away from saddlebags if at all possible. Looking for something to carry on long weekend trips and such. Thanks!

Ride safe

·
Registered
225 Posts
Best price that I found was from discountcycleparts.com. I ordered a Dekker Supreme Tour Pak bag about a month ago and after searching lots of sites, I found that they had the best price.

·
2005 Road King Classic
1,632 Posts
Just bought one on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I ordered straight from T-Bags--very good company with lots of options. I've used mine on two trips and getting ready for a third and they are excellent. Can't tell you where to get them the cheapest, though. Sac also makes a good luggage product.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discountcycleparts here, too. About $40 cheaper than motorcycleluggage for the T-Bags universal expandable when you factor shipping in.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I ordered my T-Bags over the phone from Hales HD. Saved 20%, no tax, small shipping.

·
Registered
13 Posts
T Bag

Big Dog Motorcycles makes a kick ass T-bag for a 140.00 ordered mine from a dealer here in MN let me know if you want #.

J.T.

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maximafan said:
Big Dog Motorcycles makes a kick ass T-bag for a 140.00 ordered mine from a dealer here in MN let me know if you want #.

J.T.
Got any pics?

Thanks for all the replies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts