V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for anyone who wants to weigh in on where the best price can be found for Rinehart true duals. What say you VTF? Thanx in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Go to Ebay, type in "Harley Rinehart True duals" and there is a vendor on there that sells them for around $630 and I believe includes shipping.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Boatman said:
Go to Ebay, type in "Harley Rinehart True duals" and there is a vendor on there that sells them for around $630 and I believe includes shipping.
Eastern Performance....got mine for $629.95 shipped to my door with tracking & insurance.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Outlaw, I'm not stuck on the system, but after discussing the options with my tuner, he recommended a system that had stepped headers. Rinehart is one of those systems. I'll look at the Hard Krome t-rex. I'm running Bassani right now. Thanks for the suggestion.
To the rest of those responding, thanks. I appreciate it.

·
(hp x 5252) / rpm = :)
49 Posts
Eastern Performance....door 2 door.....no issues at all.....

Side note: Make damn sure the 02 plug is tightened/sealed/glued/welded/duct-taped or whatever word u wanna use here......damn thing fell out half way to Austin for the ROT Rally last year....which forced me to try to get the local dealers to sell me just the plug out of the "kit" as they called it.....NONE OF THEM WOULD SELL ME JUST THE PLUG!!!!! Sorry sacks o' (censored).....

2nd note: If that plug happens to fall out, call the local auto parts store and ask for an 02 sensor for a 1991 S-10 Chevrolet Pickup V6.....which is still my plug today as it makes for a good story....and yes it does work! :)

Again I make the statement that "all bleeding eventually stops".....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts