V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,
Found a few good sites out there but the best price I've been able to find for some Cycle Shack slip-ons for the sporty is around $160-170. I know there has to be a place to get em' for a better price....help me out ya'll:D

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
JimmyK said:

HUH? Your kidding right?
Nope I am not Jimmy. I am totally a newbie to the Harley scene. I know I want to get some Screaming Eagle exhaust, breather, and have the carb jetted and was curious of the price if the dealer does it. I don't know crap about doing the carb jetting.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Smokey said:

Nope I am not Jimmy. I am totally a newbie to the Harley scene. I know I want to get some Screaming Eagle exhaust, breather, and have the carb jetted and was curious of the price if the dealer does it. I don't know crap about doing the carb jetting.

Man you are in the right place then Lil bro. These guys are great and quite helpful. If you can take a bit of ribbin now and again you will come to love the folks here.

That would be per set.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
JimmyK said:

Man you are in the right place then Lil bro. These guys are great and quite helpful. If you can take a bit of ribbin now and again you will come to love the folks here.

That would be per set.
I'll be totally honest and say I have never seen a forum as friendly and helpful as this one. When I first found it I was nervous about showing my newbie status. I guess I was guilty of stereo-typing Harley riders.

I seriously like this place and someday hopefully I will be giving out some helpful advice. I think I can get a good judment of character about people pretty quickly and from what I have seen here I think everyone is good people here.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Smokey, the fact is, one of the most important responsibilities an experienced Rider has is to pass on tradition and knowledge to the new folks coming up.

If left undone, we will all just fade away and be an oddity for the History Books.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I agree with Smokey. This is the best and most informative HD site I've visited. It's friendly ribbing you get here. Been to a few others, as I've mentioned, that can be downright nasty, but not here. This place really welcomes the newbie (and that would include me) and has a lot to offer bikers that need questions answered without the bullshit! I only wish I had joined earlier this year as I missed a birthday wish. LOL:)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
also check ebay, do a search for harley slip on, or sportster

1 - 13 of 13 Posts