V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a few places on the web that sell the V&H bigshots, has anyone found a place with good prices? Most of the ones I have seen are charging V&H suggested price. I want to get the Big Shot Staggered.

Thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
The last time I had a few Big Shots of that KY Moonshine, I staggered too. HA!
I remember lookin for pipes also, a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't able to find much of a price differnce from one place to the next. I was later told -- "get used to the Harley tax"

Good luck and if you find a great place with good deals let me know too.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hogzilla,
I don't think you're an a-hole. HA!
The site that logical posted has free shipping also when your order is over a certain amount. I think pipes would put it over the limit.
Anyway thanks!

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
i bought my vance and hines bigshot longs from my dealership. they knocked off 15% which equated to $83 off the msrp of 549.99. therefore i paid $504 including 8% tax. i think it would be hard to beat that deal. maybe not.

·
Registered
695 Posts
otterbob,
I went to that site that logical posted and found those pipes for $483.00, which included free shipping. Have you tried to look up your pipes on that site? It looks like a savings of about $20.00
I think I’ll check out all these sites that were posted and see if I can save some bucks on my parts.
I'll also ask my dealer about the discount they offered you, Thanks!

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
Make sure you check my Parts Direct link above. They have the BS Longs for $445 with free shipping. I bought my Power Commander fomr them and I was happy with their service.

·
Registered
22 Posts
www.accwhse.com

Straightshots for $305.95
Longshots for $327.95
Shortshots for $229.95

Hope there ain't nobody crying cause they spent too much money somewhere else! Their service is great. I've bought lots of parts and accessories from them. I always check them out before I buy elsewhere and they have the best price everytime.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Harry (owner) at krooners is a nice guy to deal with-- he does not always have the stock availability that www.directparts.com or www.gopartsdirect.com has. I just got the V&H BigShot Staggered from parts direct last week for $422. with free shipping; arrived promptly in great shape. Those two places were the only ones to have them in stock-- beware when others say a "2 week" backorder-- it'll run way over 2 weeks because V&H is way backed up!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
When I bought my Heritage Classic in November. I had the V&H Big shot Staggereds put on by the Stealer.... List price thru the Stealer.... $499.00.... but they took off $50.00 ...... I might have been able to find a little cheaper... but the Stealer didn't seem to thrilled with me bringing stuff brought in from else where.... Any way.... I love the pipes.....they look great... and the sound is Awesome.... !!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts