V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,212 Posts
Some members need to back it down. Next comment I have to whack is going to earn a ticket to banned camp.

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Y'all know what the edit button is a wonderful thing. I like it here and have removed my posts from this thread. We need to shake hands and be friends again.

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
I have been on the edge of getting banned many times, not even a week off was handed out. I find the mods are quite lenient.

Sent from a dumbazz

·
Registered
4 Posts
The cognitive dispensary and the thrum of life mixed with innocuous theory have little to do with helping the OP problem!
Right?
If you would like to dive into the deeper things of the IC engine, I am more than happy to discuss them or all of it as I have room to grow.
As i know nothing and still can prove it.
Let's start a recip thread and we can all add oor divergences?
How can I prove it?
I was going to patent a new valve system and looked into a rotating valve assembly that would get rid of all sorts of dangerous crap with springs, keepers etc etc .
It would have been the utopia of a breathing machine with about three parts to make it all work!
TOO my embarrassment- it all has been done.!!
In fact, remember how chevy bragged about their V8 being the first to develop more than one to one hp per cube ?
A complete LIE!
LIE lie lie lie!
The WW2 AC industry had already done it.'
In fact, they had developed cylinders that would rotate to line up timed port marks, as the engine rotated,!
Freeking genius!
As we sit here and postulate the nuances of the antiquated archaic Harley engine, attempting to get the 1.25per cube or more out of 91 octane on the street,...
Time has simply passed us caveman by.!!
It seems electric and some other means are on the horizon for power and the petroleum-fueled recip is all but done.
The 30 % efficacies is just too far short of the goal line.
The old recip needs to be or get 80 or 90 percent to achieve any dedicated ardent enduement
from the new skinny jean man Bunn crowd.
Simple.
Period.
They have a zero for romancing the sound of a glorious single plane crank, much les the old V-twinn!
It is not going to happen without some major accomplishment.
Their lack of testosterone overrides any decision from a fortnight of years past to the next kingdom to come.
The big companies that make recip engines and parts used to be the new highs of principals of inventions, now, rather on the precipice of destruction.
You can't spell for ****, and the part about the small-block Chevy was total bullshit. You are a master of taking things out of context and bullshitting your way though life.

·
Registered
17,583 Posts
You can't spell for ****, and the part about the small-block Chevy was total bullshit. You are a master of taking things out of context and bullshitting your way though life.
Somebody piss in your mess kit?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok so I have a 2000 sporty 1200 evo. Nothing has been done to this bike proformance wise. Before I got it my step mom rode it and she had over reved the engine causing a gasket to start leaking with about 10k miles on it. It was fixed. After I got it I put drag pipes on it to make it noisier, and it did. Needles to say I was putting in a parking lot and all of the sudden I lost compression on the rear cyl. I had bent a pushrod. Got it home and tore it down to find the valve guide seal on that head was so bad that my valve stems were stained brown n black but the front head was not like that. Now my ole man shares I bent the push rod because I didn't rejet the carb. And it was caused by putting the drag pipes on it and their not being enough back pressure. Im told no that something bigger has gone wrong in the block but I've put it back together with stock pipes and so far so good. Does anyone know if putting drag pipes on my stock 1200cc 2000 sportster would cause the valve to hit the piston and inturn causing the pushrod to be bent? It was on the exhaust valve that did it but I was reading about back pressure and ppl. Are saying backpressure is a wise tale. If anyone can shed some light as to whats going on here it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and God bless.
My dad taught me, if you change the flow on your bike, if its carb gonna need jetted, if its injected gonna need a tuner, or something is going to get fucked up

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
I get paid to write .......SOoooo I will try to accommodate the audience herein.
I am sure most everyone can understand basic English? (without a lot of four-letter words ?)
Next will come the spell check nazzies.
Who, in their right mind, would pay you to write? And WHAT do you write?

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Idk much about writing other than what I write here. Spell checker is my demon have to reread what I write or the checker will print a word I didn't mean to use. Most here use a keyboard and just type there posts without looking back at what they said. They so use to their secretary taking care of office memo's that they forgot how to write correctly. I just wish this tread wood cum 2 an end sew eye wouldn't have to look at it any moor.

·
Super Moderator
21,212 Posts
Youen's can all give it a rest. He's on leave till next month.

It's really not playing fair to have at a guy when he can't respond.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,215 Posts

·
Registered
17,583 Posts
Fosure and Really are what people around here say.

35 miles south of here they say Truth.
And that concludes our Grammer lesson for today.

Sent from my captainhook455 clone device

21 - 40 of 40 Posts