V-Twin Forum banner

Bell Helmets

867 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cromagnum 
#1 ·
What's up with this lame company? I have been trying to find a dealer in my state (UT), came up empty. Figured I would be able to find something in my old home state (Northern CA), nothing north of Modesto. Figured Sacramento would be a start but I guess the capitol of the state isn't worth having a dealer. Although helmets are a sore subject in any biker forum, I seriously need some info on this.

#2 ·
Bell Helments are readily available in So Cal.

Would give you an excuse to take a ride down this way and check out our local roads.

I cannot explain why the Bell line is not being carried by dealers/stores in some areas. 'never helmet shopped in 'Vegas so I don't know what's available there.

#4 ·
The reason I want to find a dealer is to try on some of the models. Pasidinajim, Bell not sold in Nevada as per their web site. I have researched pricing over the net, but as Logical says, restocking fees will eat up any discounts with net purchases. If you don't know your size you're scr@wed. I already know that a large Shoei will fit. wonder how that will compare to Bell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.