V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading down there this weekend? Dover, Delaware here. It's been a long while since I have been on here, but I fianlly made it back!!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
JCH187 said:
Anyone heading down there this weekend? Dover, Delaware here. It's been a long while since I have been on here, but I fianlly made it back!!
If DeMarVa Bike week is what you call Beast of the East...we go every year and we'll prolly drag some delinquents with us...

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Looks like Sunday's weather will be OK. Anyone thought of attending this event yet?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am supposed to head down on Saturday with a boatload of guys, not sure if I am going or not though.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
JCH187 said:
I am supposed to head down on Saturday with a boatload of guys, not sure if I am going or not though.
I'm hoping to get a good day of riding this weekend. I'm gonna decide when I get a better idea of what the weather will be like. Then I'll have to convince others to ride along.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
Looks like Sunday's weather will be OK. Anyone thought of attending this event yet?
Pick me!!! I'm in for it if the weather holds, nobody croaks and Murphy has the day off! You ought to know by now Doug...I take little convincing!

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
It's settled then. We're going on Sunday. Hell, it rained on my way home the last time I went up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts