1. Take the route you were already going on over Tam and up the coast, as it is a great ride.
2. Highway one all the way into the town of Tomales. This is where many motorcycle riders stop and relax. There is a deli in town that seems to be the spot to hang out.
3. In the middle of town, take a left on Dillon Beach Road and go all the way to a Y in the road. Do not take the left down to the beach, but head straight on Valley Ford-Franklin School Road. This takes you all the way to Valley Ford.
4. This road then T's into Highway one again. Take a right here to head back home. Go about 2 miles and turn right on Shoreline Highway. This takes you back into the town of Tomales.
5. Go through town and then take the first left on Tomales-Petaluma Road.
6. Take this road until you see Chileno Valley Road on your right, and take the turn. Head through the valley until the road T's again into Wilson Hill Road. Take a right here, and head over the hill. At the top of the hill is a great view, and you may want to stop.
7. At the bottom of the hill, take a left onto Hicks Valley Road. Take this road till it T's into Point Reyes-Petaluma Road.
8.Take a right turn on Point Reyes-Petaluma Road and go straight and over the hill. At the bottom of that hill....
9. Turn left onto Nicasio Valley Road. Pass by the lake and the small town with the church and little league field. Then just out of town...
10. Take the left turn onto Lucas Valley Road and ride till it takes you to Highway 101. Go south on 101 to the 280 exit, and you're on your own.