V-Twin Forum banner

Battlecruiser pic

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  wurkenman 
#1 ·
Here is a bigger pic of the bike. I have had a few requests so here it is.

#4 ·
The black out thing looks kind of good :cool: Like that green grass, just think spring :p

#12 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the replies, but still doesnt make the wife any happier over the checkbook. Im running samson true duals with thunderheader slipons. The nacelle is off af a police RK I picked up on ebay (Most of my parts came from there). On the handlebar clamp is a Dakota Digital dash. It has high beam, turn sig, speed, tach, trip meter. and odometer. Really a good unit.

#16 ·
wurkenman said:
Thanks for all the replies, but still doesnt make the wife any happier over the checkbook. Im running samson true duals with thunderheader slipons. The nacelle is off af a police RK I picked up on ebay (Most of my parts came from there). On the handlebar clamp is a Dakota Digital dash. It has high beam, turn sig, speed, tach, trip meter. and odometer. Really a good unit.
That's easy to fix, get her a bike! Thanks again, the dakota digital dash really sounds impressive. If you have a front shot of you bike pls post it, can't get enough of a good thing!

#21 ·
Chuck, you still never said how a 2003 Ultra was available in that color :confused: Whats the deal?

#22 ·
Wurkenman,

Can you post a closeup picture of the Dakota speedo? I've Road Kinged my 89 EGlide and currently run with no gauges. It looks like you have some type of riser setup. I'd like to know how you covered the nacelle if you didn't use the bar clamp/ignition cover. Thanks.

#25 ·
COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!! Battlecruiser...The perfect name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.