V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a bigger pic of the bike. I have had a few requests so here it is.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
The black out thing looks kind of good :cool: Like that green grass, just think spring :p

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
I like the minimalist look. Very clean lines. Nothing there that shouldn't be.

Sweet!

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
K.I.S.S. I like it, nice job.

·
Registered
238 Posts
great ride!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the replies, but still doesnt make the wife any happier over the checkbook. Im running samson true duals with thunderheader slipons. The nacelle is off af a police RK I picked up on ebay (Most of my parts came from there). On the handlebar clamp is a Dakota Digital dash. It has high beam, turn sig, speed, tach, trip meter. and odometer. Really a good unit.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Sweet scoot!

·
Registered
103 Posts
wurkenman said:
Thanks for all the replies, but still doesnt make the wife any happier over the checkbook. Im running samson true duals with thunderheader slipons. The nacelle is off af a police RK I picked up on ebay (Most of my parts came from there). On the handlebar clamp is a Dakota Digital dash. It has high beam, turn sig, speed, tach, trip meter. and odometer. Really a good unit.
That's easy to fix, get her a bike! Thanks again, the dakota digital dash really sounds impressive. If you have a front shot of you bike pls post it, can't get enough of a good thing!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fastlane304 said:
Nice Ride!

Is that the factory FLHT front fender?
Yes it is the factory fender, just void of any trim and the holes filled. I have more pics in the members gallery.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Very nice! Love the gray and black engine... Sweet!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.