V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering purchasing a battery tender for my new Sporty this winter. Can anyone offer any good selections and where I can purchase one on-line? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Ofnaman1995 said:
I am considering purchasing a battery tender for my new Sporty this winter. Can anyone offer any good selections and where I can purchase one on-line? Thanks in advance.
Schumacher makes a real good unit - I have 3 of them. Can be purchased at Wally-world for about 17 bucks...

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
the Deltran batterytender Plus is a 3 stage charger...I have a couple of them on my skidsteer & backhoe.
I bought the 5 stage Yuasa from Dennis Kirk since a friend was ordering and I needed another for the bike.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Bought two battery tender jr's from J C Whitney. If your gonna need to charge three or more batteries, I would recommend the bigger unit. It can handle up to four batteries at once. However, it does cost a good bit more.

·
Highly Seasoned Rider!
4,884 Posts
Harbor Freight has float chargers on sale this week for $8.95. I have several of them and also a Battery Tender Jr. and I can't tell the difference.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
pws said:
Schumacher makes a real good unit - I have 3 of them. Can be purchased at Wally-world for about 17 bucks...
That was going to be my suggestion. It has a float also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts