V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me find the best price for Black Ceramic Slash Cut Bassani Pro Streets for the Softail series. I have been searching all over the web and the best I can find is $529.00 directly from Bassani. Even e-bay has them listed over $500.00.

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
croctail2002 said:
try krooners i got chrome for $350

They do not have the black ceramic finish, just the chrome finish. I guess I could send it out to get the black coating though.

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Vader81 said:
You Might want to check out.......www.gopartsdirect.com:thumbsup:

Good Idea too, but again, I am looking for the black and they do not have it listed. I know it will be hard because the DEMAND is not there.

Please keep the suggestions coming though. Has anyone sent out their exhaust to get the black ceramic treatment? How about dipping it in the Black Chrome finish?

Tell me about your experiences: Good, bad, expensive?

Just called Hall's HD in Springfield IL, and quoted me $499.00 plus tax for black slash cut pro streets for the softail. That is the best I got going so far.?

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
back to the top please:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
trackstar55 said:
Can anyone help me find the best price for Black Ceramic Slash Cut Bassani Pro Streets for the Softail series. I have been searching all over the web and the best I can find is $529.00 directly from Bassani. Even e-bay has them listed over $500.00.

I bought a set of the black 2yrs ago for only $379.00:bleh:
They have jumped up big time:xhere:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I recommend Prostreetcycles as well. They have a pretty good inventory. Just got mine last night (shipped to Montana), one week after I ordered them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts