V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one has thought on the bassani power curve headears? Been thinking about putting them on my 01 electraglide ....any input would be great..
tanks
CA. Kujo

·
In the wind and Loving it
363 Posts
kujo said:
any one has thought on the bassani power curve headears? Been thinking about putting them on my 01 electraglide ....any input would be great..
tanks
CA. Kujo
My Indy informed me that this would be the only way to go for duals, also drops the exhaust temp on the right side. They sound pretty sweet with the Basssani mufflers.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
As far as I know they are the only tuned true duals available. Each pipe is the same exact length. They make a great product, I had the Pro Streets on my WG for awhile.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
bassani true duals

I put a set on my 05 ultraclassic with a set of sampsons and love the sounds great and runs much better,also have the big sucker and the stage 1 download.seat of pants dyno says GOOD, would recomend

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Took Bassani headers off. . . .

I had the Bassani power curve headers on my Road King for a couple of years and I was very happy with the sound, especially with the Hooker mufflers. However, my torque wasn't very impressive.

Wasn't all the pipes fault, but with the help of this forum, I followed the suggestions to the "T" and I got the Road King up to being a very happy scoooter. However, the one item that was suggested was to take the Bassoni headers off and go back to the stock header pipes. I decided to give it a try a couple of weeks ago and I replaced the headers with the original headers and put the Hookers back on with the left side set to torque and the right side set to power.

I can say that the bottom end torque noticiably increased and the bike is running better than ever, at least with the carb, cam setup etc... that I have. Just my two cents worth. I'll be selling the Bassani headers.

Flatline.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the bassani power curve on my 01 road king. Fairly easy install, everything fit. I have bassani slip on slice cuts, too. If you want more sound like i did, you'll have to modify the baffles. they're not loud out of the box, not much louder than stock.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
bigdan said:
I have the bassani power curve on my 01 road king. Fairly easy install, everything fit. I have bassani slip on slice cuts, too. If you want more sound like i did, you'll have to modify the baffles. they're not loud out of the box, not much louder than stock.
You can buy bigger baffles for those slip-ons. $100 from North County Customs.

·
2005 Road King Classic
1,632 Posts
I like my set. Good sound!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts