V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, Yesterday OJ and today BB, who would have known?

click-click

Nicky

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
According to Jessie, all whites are racist, so how could I not think that this is a racist conspirasy.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
I also agree that a steroid-popping player's record has no place being compared to players like Hank Aaron, who achieved his milestone with talent that wasn't chemically induced. Throw the bum out, as the saying goes.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Give him the Pete Rose treatment

·
Free agent
795 Posts
It's amazing to me how these records have held up as long as many of them have with:

Bats with a heck of a lot more "POP"
Shoes that are superior
Gloves that are engineered to perfection
Drugs..you know...the legal kind (vitamins according to Barry)
Better turf conditions
Superior training facilities
Much improved baseball cores
etc..etc...etc

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
At the beginning, certain substances were considered vitamins, some sports have even stopped blood packing, which is adding some of your own blood back, to give you a boost. What is fair changes every year, many trainers want thier clients to perform and they do keep them in the dark. Barry Bonds has not been caught in a MLB test. The MLB can not come back after the fact and take it away. If he was not caught, how many more were not caught?

This is an issue of our times. BB may or may not have done what he is accused of, you all want to hang him because of the media, you know, the MEDIA. The one that is ALWAYS slanted one way or the other.

Give him a break and let it play out. At that point we will know more. I don't think that there are many that haven't cheated somehow, even all the way back to the start of baseball. Drugging back then happened also and there was no big deal made of it.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
route66paul said:
A

This is an issue of our times. BB may or may not have done what he is accused of, you all want to hang him because of the media, you know, the MEDIA. The one that is ALWAYS slanted one way or the other.
The media made him do it:whistle: :roflback:

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
A-Rod, yet enother self-absorbed, self-indulgent ballplayer. I agree @gree: with Vindex about BB and the home run record, and maybe if OJ had stuck with his original plan to searching the best golf courses and country clubs for the "real" killer of of his ex, he wouldn't be in court again.... just my -2$en#e-​

1 - 17 of 17 Posts