V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody purchased anything from Barney's Leather? Prices seem real cheap, but is the quality cheap.

d man

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
cheap quality, cheap price. Bled black in the rain. pocket zipper stitching ripped. Zipper is getting ready to rip. I wouldn't buy one again.

·
`05 FXDI
171 Posts
Bought a Barney's leather jacket (size 56) for 120 bucks at a swap meet. It's the one with the two orange stripes. It's a VERY heavy jacket. I have been pleased with it. The zipper pull on the left arm (leather) has separated but I was going to replace those with some crosses or something anyway. For the money I paid I am well satisfied. It's also very warm!

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
It is thick leather. But disappointed with sticking and bleeding in rain.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Check out Foxcreek you won't be disapointed. Quality product at a reasonable price and made in USA.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
You guys are lucky you got anything even though it's crap! I've been waiting almost 3 months and they still haven't sent my order, Barney's is one of those sellers that doesn't actually have the items they sell! When you order you have to pay first and then wait till they order the JUNK, And IF they remember to send it to you! It will most likely be to late to dispute because they charged your account more than 45 days ago. WHAT A SCAM!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts