V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Liberal Slayer
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked out Lepera online and saw that their Bare Bones solo seat was for Softails '00 and up. I am not so sure that it will for the standard, Night Train, and Springer though because of the wider fender and frame horns. Any comments? I know it will fit the other models in '06 because the specs on the other bikes (excluding SE bikes) are the same as the '05's.

I guess it just takes a while to get these aftermarket products to the consumer when the specs change. Let me know what you think?

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I contacted Lepera the last part of Nov and they told me 3 to 5 weeks out on the Bare Bones for the '06 Night Train. They are suppose to contact me when the seat is available. You can call them and get on a "notification list" they have. I have called them once this month - the seat was still "under production" and my name was on the list for notification. I'll probably call them again sometime next week.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I tlaked to them last week and was told it was set back because "more employees took longer vacations than expected over the holidays." :hmmm:

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Another month or so?? Damn! I first started asking back in end of Nov/first of Dec when they said 5 weeks out. That sucks! #@SasF#

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I emailed High End Seats yesterday and received a positive response. The have the solo badger and 2-up scorpion or falcon available NOW. More options will come on line soon. Looks like I may just have to go with High End!
BTW: Sherry informed me the Badger moves you down approx 1-1/4" and back about the same.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I talked with LePera last week. They told me that they haven't even got a 200mm bike to work with yet..:corn:
You gotta wonder about the brainpower of that company.

C&C wanted to know if I lived in SoCal because they haven't seen one either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts