V-Twin Forum banner

Bahrain Harley Davidson

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Ozzie In Arabia 
#1 ·
Most people knock the local HD Shop and probably rightly so but I have nothing but admiration for everyone at Bahrain HD and in particular:
Marissa - The lovely young Manageress
Orlando - For calming me down after another crappy experience with Wally`s Cycle World
Willy - The chief mechanic wizz who just helped a local win top bike at the recent show that I could not attend because I was still waiting on my wheel from Wally`s Cycle World
Hamad - Who took care of the paint work - very cheaply I might add
Mario - Who answers the phone and takes care of the back office

All people dedicated to making me the customer happy and getting me back on the road.

Ozzie

These guys and gals at Bahrain HD do their level best to get you back on the road

#2 ·
I was there last week! I agree, they are very helpfull. I just bought a couple of tee shirts, but they were still nice. I did notice that there were several bikes in the parking lot ready for delivery to various countries. Oman, UAE, etc.

#3 ·
bbrowncods said:
I was there last week! I agree, they are very helpfull. I just bought a couple of tee shirts, but they were still nice. I did notice that there were several bikes in the parking lot ready for delivery to various countries. Oman, UAE, etc.
Hello Browncods.............wish you had of pm`ed me that you were here...............there are a couple of VTF members here now and we would have met you and maybe had dinner together.............................glad you had a god experience from them as they really are exceptional people.

All the best, Ozzie

#4 ·
I have to agree.
Pretty good shop apart from being a bit expensive.
I bought a couple t-shirts there. I once went into the shop and browsed around for about 15 minutes......before I realized they were CLOSED! They were cool about it though and just laughed. Gotta remember the Bahraini week is different from the American week! hehehehe

#5 ·
C_H_A said:
I have to agree.
Pretty good shop apart from being a bit expensive.
I bought a couple t-shirts there. I once went into the shop and browsed around for about 15 minutes......before I realized they were CLOSED! They were cool about it though and just laughed. Gotta remember the Bahraini week is different from the American week! hehehehe
Hello CHA, if you had have emailed me we could have hooked up

All the best, Ozzie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.