V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am trying to find some bags other than these as I do not want to spend about a grand on bags alone. Does anyone have the measurements for what bags will fit on our Sportsters and a link? So far leatherup.com is the only place I've seen that has a wide assortment of bags but I just don't know what sizes will fit.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Checkout bossbags.com , they have some very nice bags, also someone on here was starting a company but I cant remember the name, hope this helps.

·
Registered
331 Posts
So I am trying to find some bags other than these as I do not want to spend about a grand on bags alone. Does anyone have the measurements for what bags will fit on our Sportsters and a link? So far leatherup.com is the only place I've seen that has a wide assortment of bags but I just don't know what sizes will fit.

Any help is appreciated.
www.cyclevisions.com they have a set up of hard bags for sportsters

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you want hard bags, I had a set of Leatherlyke bags that came with my 06 Roadster. They had the Conchos ... which I didn't like. So I bought a set of their plain ones. Never put them on ... still in the box. I'd sell them for $250, if you're interested.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I am not sure what I want just yet. I appreciate the offer and will think on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts