V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those who were planning to come out for the day,

I wanted to let everyone know that the Bike Show and Swap Meet scheduled for April 8 has been cancelled by the Allen County Sheriff's Department due to a threat posed by the area's Hell's Angels and Outlaw groups. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but it is something that is out of our control. Although the canceling is very unfortunate and disappointing, we must remember that everyone's safety is the primary concern.

For those that have already pre-registered, your money will be refunded by either Paragon Promotions or Bad Dad, depending on who you pre-registered with. Also for those that pre-registered, your custom dash plaque can be picked up at the shop, or mailed to your home if you can e-mail us a copy of your mailing address.

We hope to re-schedule the show for another time this summer. We'll keep everyone informed of our plans.

Thank you for all your support.

Jacob Hinsey

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Sorry, Dad. I had been wondering if the South Bend incident would impact the Fort Wayne show. I was planning on being there. Too bad.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Captain, I was looking forward to seeing you the most. The turn of events is really unfortunate, and it seems like the few always ruin it for the many. This guy here drove all the way from Philadelphia last night for the show this weekend. Imagine how disappointed he must be!

However, we are looking to reschedule for sometime later this summer. We'll keep those who are interested posted as things progress.

Jacob

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
I hope you do get it in this summer--if for no other reason so that people who care about it, don't get screwed over by those that don't.

So, I'm in River City HD yesterday staring at all the purty chrome, and the woman at the register is all, " Bad Dad this and Bad Dad that. We'll have to call Bad Dad and..."

You got the women talkin' about you, man. Whatever you're doin', keep it up!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Bad Dad said:
This guy here drove all the way from Philadelphia last night for the show this weekend. Imagine how disappointed he must be!

You mean he rode there from Phili, right?

His bike sure is clean for having just been rode all the way from Phili. :cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Captain, we are intensely investigating our options regarding holding a show this summer. And that's a really funny story about the lady at River City, thanks for sharing. No matter what we do, good or bad, the women always have something to say about us!

Wyo, I was being a little sarcastic about the guy from Philly. He had dropped his bike off to us in January. We then put a little of our special schmutz on it and he was hoping to pick it up at the show. Since the show was cancelled, he picked it up on Friday at the shop. The bike is now back in Philly as I type this. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts