V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum. Have been riding since was 5 and pushing 50 now. Have owned several bikes and just went from a Roadstar back to an Ultra Classic. Last Harley I had was a 77 FLH in mid 80's and then went back to dirty bikes to ride with son. Had a ball doing that, but decided was getting too old and took longer to heal after a weekend of fun, so went back to the street. All kids are grown now and have alot more time to ride now and am really enjoying ourselves. Put 14k on the Roadie last summer and have had the Ultra 5 weeks and have put 4200 on it. Have lived in this same small Indiana town for 44 of my 48 years. How boring is that. Really like this Ultra and is the 1st EFI bike I have ever owned so I dont have anything to tinker with. Just ride and shine. Thats a little about me. Everyone ride safe, Snip

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from another Hoosier. Spent my childhood in small Indiana towns, but moved to the big city of Fort Wayne. Good to have you here.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoosier! Nice to have you here. I'm from Anderson. Post up and ride safe,

Carrie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts