V-Twin Forum banner

Back In the Saddle Again!

437 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  hoosierhog88 
#1 ·
Well, it arrived. My 2001 Heritage Classic. It rides like a dream. Shipping time from NY actually took less time than shipping time for the service manual; which I still have not received.

My formal introduction: Name's Bill. I'm out in the southwest. Great weather now, but I’m not too anxious about riding straight-up noon in the summer.

I in the garage now trying to figure out how many plugs to remove to drain the engine oil. The owner’s manual clearly shows the transmission drain and the primary drain, but skips the part about engine oil drain. I am going to post a question about it in the oil section.

Anyway, I’ve followed the board for a while now. Great reading! I’m glad to be here as an official H-D owner.

--Bill

#4 ·
:welcome: to the forum. Next time your out at your local dealer, pick up a service manual for bike. It will have all the info you need for task like changing the fluids and such. Post up often and enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.