V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time was, when the Delinquents were a rowdy active bunch. Seems the D's and the Double D's have drifted into obscurity....

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long time no see... errr talk. Hope all is well with you down there !!
Wow! You're still here! Outstanding! How is life in the frigid north?

Life is good! I picked up an XR1200 and run it on the track a bit. Nice bike! Not a shovel FXD, but it will hold its own. I like getting 100HP out of a 520 lb 1200cc Harley.

I'm picking up a KTM 525EXC dual purpose, tomorrow. Plan on really learning how to ride now.

Next step is a BMW S1000RR....

But the Delinquents seem to have faded into obscurity...

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha ageless.

I've wondered what happened to swm he just vanashed after he got married.....maybe I answered my own question.
I talk with Slowhound once in a while. Mbkodiak tried to get me out riding on New Years, but I ended up doing a different ride. And Swm seems to have vanished as mentioned. Kind of a shame. It was a tight riding group for a couple of years.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just the background, mam, just the background.
:whistle:
About ten years ago there was a strong group of VTF members in NoVa and the surrounding Delmarva area that rode and partied together. Some colorful individuals in the group, and a bunch of great guys. The personalities just seemed suited to the name Delinquents! Go figure!

The NoVA Delinquents area was good for organizing rides - but then guys moved, married, migrated and now this place is quiet!

More history there, but that's the basics

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
About ten years ago there was a strong group of VTF members in NoVa and the surrounding Delmarva area that rode and partied together. Some colorful individuals in the group, and a bunch of great guys. The personalities just seemed suited to the name Delinquents! Go figure!

The NoVA Delinquents area was good for organizing rides - but then guys moved, married, migrated and now this place is quiet!

Sounds like a great bunch of guys. Everything changes. Welcome back! :beer:

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,870 Posts

Judging by your sig, I had you figured for a Doof.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Doof, Zint, Nova, it's complicated.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Doof, Zint, Nova, it's complicated.
Judging by your sig, I had you figured for a Doof.
Aaaahh yes, the life of a Double D!

Though I disappeared off into Sporterdom, and no self respecting Doof or Delinquent would ride a girl's bike! That said, this girl's bike holds its own....

But it's nice to see you guys are still active over here! :hystria:

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,239 Posts
Aaaahh yes, the life of a Double D!

Though I disappeared off into Sporterdom, and no self respecting Doof or Delinquent would ride a girl's bike! That said, this girl's bike holds its own....

But it's nice to see you guys are still active over here! :hystria:
Looks interesting .... should post some photos and stuff in the girls bike section :redrolf:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
We're still around...a few have moved on. But we still ride together. Just hang out in a different place.

What's up Greg!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts