V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its time for a new set of white walls and was wondering if anyone has run the avon gangsters.just wondering if they handle well and get good mileage.they sure look cool but if they dont handle and get good mileage i'm not interesed.i currently have dunlop mt90 16 www and looking for a change,any feed back would be helpful.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
razorbill10 said:
its time for a new set of white walls and was wondering if anyone has run the avon gangsters.just wondering if they handle well and get good mileage.they sure look cool but if they dont handle and get good mileage i'm not interesed.i currently have dunlop mt90 16 www and looking for a change,any feed back would be helpful.
I think with the Avons you want to be looking at the AM41 for the front and the AM42 for the rear. Both come in wide white walls and the rear can be had in a 77 load rating in 150/80-16WWW. That can be used on the newer touring bikes (I think since 2004) that have the narrower drive belt.

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
The Avon Gangsters handle very well. They have a sticky compound...but with that comes the trade-off with longevity. I got 6K out of a rear and 10K with a front.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts