V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about adding arm rests for passenger. I have an 04 FLHT, no tour pack, just back rest with luggage rack. Can't seem to find anything, could use some help.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Someone has, but it has been over 15 yrs since I have seen it. It was a back rest arm rest combo on a Shadow. My wife saw an umbrella on a GW at the fuel station and wanted me to get one. Oh hell no! Anything that is wanted can be found on eBay if not then I suggest you find a fabricator to make one.

tarheel

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've been thinking about adding arm rests for passenger. I have an 04 FLHT, no tour pack, just back rest with luggage rack. Can't seem to find anything, could use some help.
I know I saw someone had made one, I think out of square tubing, which was a big U shape, and it could be pivoted up to stand straight up so passenger could easily get on, and then tilt it down around them. I think it might have been on the h-dforum, though. I haven't seen any manufactured and sold by any company, though. Maybe you should make one, and sell the design to one of those companies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts