V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
To the Person who posted this:

OK, nummy, are ya' a spammer or just a guy who enjoys posting links to sites?

Recently, I posted a thread on "common sense for new members". Guess you didn't read it.

I've ran a search on the 6 posts you've made. All the posts contain commercial links. Sniff. Sniff. Is that the smell of spam in the air???

I was cleaning out my PM box after I first posted this message to you, nummy. I thought I'd written you before about spamming. I found a PM I sent you on 10/2. You didn't respond to my 10/2 PM about your spamming. I told you in that PM that I thought you were spamming. Why was it that you didn't respond?

There is nothing wrong with telling others about good service or products. Members are encourged to share valuable info. For some reason I "feel" your posts have been spam. If I am wrong, tell me about it. If I am correct, you're welcome to stay as a member and enjoy the site. Just don't post spam.

My Reply:

I didn't respond to your questions because I did not receive any email from you regarding your concern. I'm not sure how to take your accusation that I'm a spammer, but I assume that it was meant to be sarcastic.

Sorry. I didn't think that sharing the http://www.buy my stuff.com website would be considered spamming. Heck, I'm not even sure what the correct definition of spamming is.

I'm newbie when it comes to Internet forums, and appaently, I'm not too good at using them yet because I couldn't even figure-out how to reply to your accusation within the original thread.

Sorry for the hassle, but I didn't think I was spamming. I won't participate in this forum anymore.

nummy

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Good Bye.

I wrote to you, nummy. I also pm'ed you 2 weeks before. And you didn't respond. Rather, you posted another thread with a suspicious link that smelled a lot like spam.

You do what you think is best. Remember, you were not asked to leave. You were asked to not spam. Ride safe.

·
Registered
684 Posts
nummy said:
I didn't respond to your questions because I did not receive any email from you regarding your concern.
nummy, you would not have received an email. Jim sent you pm's (private messages). These are found at the bottom of the main forum page (HDForums).

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I LOVE SPAM!!!!! :eek: Damn tasty too!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
266 Posts
http://www.globalci.com/nospam/

Spam Turkey, Lite, Smoke, and fan club.

From the FAQ;

Q: A lot of people -- comedians, especially -- poke fun at SPAM. Does it hurt your feelings?
A: SPAM doesn't live in glass houses. It comes in cans.

:p

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Bacon samighe? :D

forgot the e..... in sandwich...e :D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Re: Re: Are You a Spammer?

Straydog said:

nummy, you would not have received an email.

In his defence, I Have got e-mails in the past regarding PM's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts