V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
Nope, not a fan if the question was asking, "Would you vote for him?". Of course the website you posted is obviously extremely biased and to suggest he did nothing correct on 9-11 is a joke.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Fred are you serious or just kinda lame in your views of current events?
You really believe these people who have nothing better to do with thier time than put such BS on the internet as "News",only to have people like you take it as truth?Jeeze man wake up.
Your site suggests that he bore some burden for the tragedy because "Police and fire departments didnt work together"
Hell son,if the CIA and FBI had worked together the friggin planes wouldnt have left the ground,or in your infinite wisdom you would blame Rudy for that one also.
The NYPD and NYFD have never worked together and still dont.I dont think I have ever seen a major metropolitian fire department work with the Police anywhere.
Im not a Rudy fan either but I gurantee he was closer to the WTC on 9/11 than you were bro.That you can put the house on.He also spent alot of time there after the tragedy,I seen that personally.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Consider the source.... just another left wing wacko conspiracy website.
:thumbsdn:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just posted the site as a matter of interest. I'm not emotionally involved.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
then why post it?

Fred1369 said:
Rudy was there and he did a hell of a lot more than the (retard) Mayor of New Orleans did. Like him or not he was there working 20 plus hours a day not hiding under his desk. The guy is a typical cocky New Yorker but if you ever have the NYC experience it goes with the territory.

Winning the next election requires carrying the south and at least one or 2 of the eastern states. Rudy could carry, NY, NJ, and possibly even Penn. Now how would a NYC Italian Lawyer play in Virginia, Georgia, etc???? Who knows but I think Fred T would be the guy there.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Fred1369 said:
I think you just like starting ****....Foxtrot Uniform.....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
so typical / cocky

As far as political, Rudy perhaps with Fred Thompson I think may form a strong ticket.
Duncan Hunter I like. I don't know or think he would be picked as a V P running mate.

This race will be the equivilant of Mass Media Hypnosis.

The left wanting us to believe Hillary, a good well meanig person that cares about us in every way.

The conservitives, will have to keep slapping our collective face reminding us

Hillary is sincerely no, absolutely no good for the country or the citizenry.

I think I will discover religion and pray she is not our next president!!!!!:nono:

cocky, but nice:roflback:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts