• Yes

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 68.0%
121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,520 Posts

MSRP $45,000 for those utterly stupid enough to drop it. Can you imagine the ass-kissing that goes on at the stealership when some sucker walks in & say "I'm interested in the CVO Limited"???
That is just crazy money and what more practical value is there over a standard Ultra Limited...heck when I shopped my '17 UL, I thought the sales folks were gonna pop one.

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Who the hell STEET races a goddam Goldwing?
There are crazy SOBs who've ridden gixxers from Miami to LA. Fact.
I'm sorry I was a wild and crazy guy, but between aftermarket mufflers and k+n filters my bike was fast as fck. My wife and I toured the east coast on one from the keys to Cadillac Mtn. I was an otr truck driver and there is a lot of nothing past Texas to LA. It wouldn't be a fun ride for someone use to forests and water.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I cannot disagree more with your illogical conclusion.
Well, that is interesting,I have a 91 XLH 1200 and I like it very much and Hillcat I'm not a woman.
The Sporty is a good fun bike to ride, nimble easy to get around on, easy to work on. And it seems
you don't know it but the street 500 and 750 put what was considered Harley's little brutha, the sporty
into being the brutha in the middle, I mean how can u say its a girlz bike when harley has a bike w
500c,ceez?
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maybe not biologically but...

J/K (haha! I love this thread)
But what? It is interesting hillcat that attitude of urs, Have you ever heard of the 'Napoleon syndrome"?
where a man short in stature feels he has to make up for that in one way or another? I don't know u or
what you ride, but since you have this thing for saying the Sporty is a girls bike which by the way could
be taken by women as a 'put down' as a woman could be riding a heritage classic or a road king, its like
you don't seem to like women much at all, I am thinking you could be riding a very big bike just because
of your attitude that the Sporty is a girls bike therefore you MUST be riding a so called man sized bike.
So Hill cat, Do you like women? do you actually know any that like you? I think ur attitude gives away
your real feelings without you knowing that. You could be wondering, "What the hell is he talking about?"
When you start making remarks like keeping up your tradition of calling a Sporty a girls bike because it
is the smallest bike Harley makes, well it shows that u never considered they might be going from a Honda
360 Scrambler to an 883, thats an upgrade of 523 c,ceez or 840 c,ceez if going to a 1200. I think it really
comes down to a few things, maybe ppl just like the style of a sporty, maybe its bigger than what they had,
maybe its economics, but does it really matter, seems to me that if whoever's riding it and they are really
enjoying the ride, that is what really matters, the breeze on ya kneez doesn't care what ya riding.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,215 Posts
If there is a syndrome for "small guys" then it stands to reason that there is a syndrome for "guys with small motorcycles".

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Comparing riding my RGS to riding my FXRS makes it feel a lot like a slightly larger sportster. It's nimble, rides nice, but it is little. My daughter rides it more than I do. Does that make it a girls bike too?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Only if it rankles you.
Haha!
with that attitude of urs I can only hope you have a short lonely life,
because as you say, "and the years are getting shorter" I wonder
how many of ur friends like you better when ur not around?
There is nothing anyone can say to make you see how idiotic your
remarks are.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
remarks are.
Read your own posts if you want to see idiotic. Do you have friends or just whiner buddies.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
remarks are.
Aw jeez... now you made me hurt like you are.

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
Yo, ray, hillcat is only messing with you,,, your replies are like pouring gasoline on a fire,, and you are dead serious,,, in the biker world,, you know,,, the local watering holes that have everyone from rub'z to police officers to the 1% club member crowd,, in that atmosphere,, would you say the same things to a 6'10" full patch member of a 1% club?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Easy...😂
I agree with Hillcat in this being great! We know whose got whose number here.
Personally, I am not bothered by the possibility of the Sportster being referred to as a girl’s bike. My XL1000 is an electric start and therefore would maybe fall into that category, but that being said, when I get it on the road I will enjoy riding it regardless!
You all have a nice day and if you’re in New England, try to enjoy this spring weather we’re having!

Reactions: FXDRYDR2

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Easy...
I agree with Hillcat in this being great! We know whose got whose number here.
Personally, I am not bothered by the possibility of the Sportster being referred to as a girl’s bike. My XL1000 is an electric start and therefore would maybe fall into that category, but that being said, when I get it on the road I will enjoy riding it regardless!
You all have a nice day and if you’re in New England, try to enjoy this spring weather we’re having!
You lucky dog living in New England riding roads that are so narrow there is no line up the middle. Back in the day I rode a 500 Titan bike camping. No one said that was a girls bike mostly they would see my camp spread out and ask how I got all that stuff on that bike.lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 174 Posts