V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep what you own but no more. No more silencers in VA, no more semiauto rifles. Mags over 12 rounds banned, must sell them.
I'll go to WV and get a safety deposit box for the mags and tell VA to pound sand when I leave

·
Super Moderator
20,091 Posts
Everything VA does will be stayed by the Federal courts. And it'll take till long past the next state elections to get all the way to the SCOTUS.

So some repubs will have the opportunity to vote their own people into place before its all said and done.

I heard that some western counties were making noise about migrating to West By God. They should just break off and form a new state. Call it the Confederate State of Dixie. Then turn I81 into a toll road to pay the bills.

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
Them Dems called me so many times to vote for Kay Hagan that I voted for the other candidate.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
In Vt. a new pistol is limited to 15 rnds. and we can CC.
A new rifle is limited to 10 rnds.
If hunting, rifle is limited to 5 rnds.
We have a strong hunting tradition here and a corresponding gun culture. It has managed to escape liberal scrutiny and condemnation but seems to be changing slowly.
So I went out and bought a tactical .556 rifle (limited to 10 rnd. mag.) before I can't.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
NY State has been going down the shidder for years and in many ways. Gun control is just one problem. Andy cHomo takes it from bad to worse. The latest & greatest gig is bail reform...

No Gun.jpeg

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
What I find to be somewhat interesting is people wanting to make things quieter but those same people will denounce silencers/suppressors for firearms. They have themselves a bit of a dilemma I'd say.
It's all about names. No more assault rifles, they are sporting rifles.
No more silencers/suppressors, they are mufflers. haha

·
Registered
164 Posts
What I find to be somewhat interesting is people wanting to make things quieter but those same people will denounce silencers/suppressors for firearms. They have themselves a bit of a dilemma I'd say.
The more "ironic" are those who basically want to take away everyone's guns, but they pay "bodyguards" to carry THEIR guns to protect THEM! It like, "You can't have it both ways, ya maroon!" IF you take away ALL the guns, then even your "bodyguards" WON'T have any to use to protect YOU!! They're just completely idiotic, and have NOT totally thought out the consequences of their policies!!

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
It's all about names. No more assault rifles, they are sporting rifles.
No more silencers/suppressors, they are mufflers. haha
The more "ironic" are those who basically want to take away everyone's guns, but they pay "bodyguards" to carry THEIR guns to protect THEM! It like, "You can't have it both ways, ya maroon!" IF you take away ALL the guns, then even your "bodyguards" WON'T have any to use to protect YOU!! They're just completely idiotic, and have NOT totally thought out the consequences of their policies!!
Exceptions will be made for the beautiful people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts