V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done dynos on different configurations? I am wondering what best configuration is. Theres a few ways I can go by combining stock ECM, Stage 1 ECM and Power Commander. Obviously I can add or remove any of these giving me 4 possible combinations. I already have SE air filter and Power Commander, so I can do any configuration, just wondering if we know whats best horsepower wise.

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
477 Posts
Major Attitude, I'm right there with you, I'm using a PC3 too and I think it performs great, much tunability. I can modify fuel or ignition map in 5 minutes, or replace it via my pc. Screw HD and their $150 reprograms!

·
Registered
477 Posts
BTW, all you need is a set of VMODS for what seems to be the best combo, thats if you like a loud bark too. Rhauft's combo speaks for itself.

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Supertrapp's ,Techlusion Box,K&N 118.6RWHP and 82.3 RWTQ.Check dyno in other thread.
Kaz...............:cool:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Tim,
What are you going to try next? V-Mods perhaps? If so, you won't be disapointed.

speed safely

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, Steve has already shipped, he literally turned these around on the SAME day he received them. I am expecting them Monday, but sadly, it is snowing early here, so I may not get to try them out for another 4 months :(

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Not so fast majorAttidue, we ARE going riding, BEFORE winter really set in! Still got a couple weeks of great color in the hills, and we are bound to get a day or two in the 50s or better. This sat looks like a possiblity if the rain holds off. I have season tix too, so I'll have to work it into the game schedule, and the high school championship on sunday too.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was hoping you and I could meet and get together (anyone looking on, we both live in the same town, have V-Rods and found that out via these forums) but I have one very huge problem preventing it. I leave for Ft Lauderdale Tuesday morning for vacation. Ill be back on the 14th, so we may still pull it off. I may try and take the bike down there tommorow and leave it while I am gone, though not sure the pipes will be here tommorow, I am assuming :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welp, back from vacation, dropped bike off today to get Vmods installed with Stage 1 ECM. Guess i missed mid 60's while I was gone. My only regret, one I wont repeat, is that I did not ship my bike down to Pompano Beach. I never really considered it was 80's and 60's at night and no helmet law. Only saw one V-Rod driving down Los Olas Blvd (if thats how its spelled) in Ft Lauderdale the whole week and a half I was there. But I am back, so if weather improves, give me a shout!

P.S I am having it dynoed while its there as well.

DJW said:
Not so fast majorAttidue, we ARE going riding, BEFORE winter really set in! Still got a couple weeks of great color in the hills, and we are bound to get a day or two in the 50s or better. This sat looks like a possiblity if the rain holds off. I have season tix too, so I'll have to work it into the game schedule, and the high school championship on sunday too.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Major Attitude said:
We talked before, I am removing SuperTrapps. They can make 150 HP, they are still butt ugly :) Gotta get that looks and performance mix that I personally am after.

If I'm reading this right, you are taking off the 5" supertrapp off your vrod?
If this is correct... wanna sell it?

Rick:confused:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Major Attitude, I think I might of did this wrong in the way of trying to leave you an email. I haven't heard from back from you so I went and looked at your 'in box' and noticed you have it locked. If that's the case then I'll leave my email address again for you, here.
[email protected] I am interested in the Supertrapps. Let's talk. Thanks, Rick

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Whats Steve gonna due with them?Is he gonna do a exhaust shoot out for us and see who's really makes the most RWHP?
kAZ................;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
All things equal on the dyno you still have to give the edge to the Supertrapps just because of the enormous wieght savings. Wouldn't you?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts