V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you follow closely what he says, it does have the dragster look which compliments it's greater speed, but it's still a cruiser, a power cruiser. Built to cruise, yet have power and speed galore. If you pay attention at all to the road, you will see many riders with windshields. In fact, I talked with a guy that had a brand new Iron Horse that tried to bolt on plexiglass to it. Now that is a little much. I've always had felt that if you want to live free you should also let other's live free the way they want to without ridicule or even comment. I appreciate that you have an opinion, so I hope you appreciate that I think you are wrong.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Fugly, thanks for the remarks. I have had the touring WS for about two weeks and it is so much better than the Super Sport. It even has stopped the wobble I use to get when passing a big truck. I love it! Thanks again.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey gpp, not to but in, but I did look into not relocating the turn signals and if you don't they shine into the inside of the windsheild. Probably not bad for day driving, but the reflection might get a little tricky at night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.