V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
ive had mine on since march and love it.i wear a half lid and the wind and bugs are no problem.dont put anything in your shirt pocket cause the wind kinda blows up your chest and it will pull anything in the pocket out.its a lot better than the sport because the wind and bugs hit about shoulder high on a 5 foot 10 inch person on the sport.dont worry about moving the turn singles cause they dont get in the way.

· Registered
318 Posts
i believe the last time i looked the top fuel dragsters had windshields on them.but really,to each his own .if you want a windshield,get one. if you dont,thats fine too.besides, i wouldnt have a volkswagon if you gave it to me.but there again,to each his own.

· Registered
318 Posts
first off,let me say i dont ride at night unless i have to,i leave that to the bugs and night critters.so i just went to the shop and turned the lights on in the dark and yes you do see a small amount of reflection in the windshield.so i rode it up the road and it didnt seem to make a distration to me.i would put the windshield on,go down the road at night and just see for yourself what it does.as for the bottom fitting i got a chrome acorn stud and flat washer and works fine.you could also get 2 more of the top piecies to do the same but the acorn nut looks better. the main reason i didnt move the lights was the looks and how much trouble it was to do it.for me it just didnt seem to be something i needed to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.