V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Pull Jack

Fatb0y said:
That looks pretty handy, but if you don't plan on taking it with you anywhere you could just buy a "Pull" jack. They have them in the Fatbook / etc. The main difference is you "PULL" on a long bar and ease the bike up front or rear. It won't cost you 150.00 for a pull jack either.
Are you referring to a car type hydraulic floor/trolley jack?
I have one of those, but cannot figure how I can use due to small 3 inch surface of pedestal. I bought a Sears craftsman lift but cannot get under my Fatboy
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.