V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
my brother inlaw is a fantastic painter that has done metal work like chopping tops on street rods and channeling bodies over frames along with some unbelievable paint jobs on harleys. he seems to do a lot of flame jobs and if that is your thing he would be hard to beat. the first show i took my 66 nova to after he was done it won best of show which was a surprise since there were some street rods and such with way more money in them. he does the work of the elite without charging the going rate and i have never seen a dis satisfied customer. i know hes doing a yenko touch up next week gratus because paint had cracked after several years which is unheard of for him. pics of previous jobs can be sent if interested or you could contact him at EMAIL REMOVED and his name is bob.

Feel free to contact [email protected] if he is interested in becoming a sponsor. In the mean time feel free to read the FAQ's of the forum. Thanks

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
d - I'm in the process of talking to Bob now. Looks like he's going to do my tins and bags for me for a very reasonable price. HOK Designer Black Pearl base with silver pearl flames and Wild Cherry Kandy overlay. Seems to be very knowledgeable and experienced. I'd be doing this my self but my shoulder isn't healing as quickly as I wanted and just building my motor has taxed it to the limit. I'll post pics when as he sends them to me and when it's done.:woohoo:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts