V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Frank, I'm gonna hate myself in the morning, but if ya don't know what it is, why the firk do ya want one :duh?:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
I think the speakers are too big. smaller rectangle speakers would look better.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
It might be a GPS mount.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
petelogan said:
Frank, I'm gonna hate myself in the morning, but if ya don't know what it is, why the firk do ya want one :duh?:
Good point! Thought the same ;).

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
petelogan said:
Doh! I guess I had that coming, lol.

Ok Mr. Smartypants, I know what it is, it's a doomafletchie of course. I just don't know where ones goes to get a doomafletchie so I figured I would ask. :)

-Frank

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Desert_Comm said:
Not sure what you are going to use it for but did find this site. These mount to handle bars.

http://estore.websitepros.com/817592/Search.bok?category=Harley+Davidson
Wow, that's a pretty cool looking doomafletchie but in my world a doomafletchie doesn't cost $75 plus shipping unless it does some kind of cool tricks, lights up, or makes cool noises AND is quadruple chrome-plated. I know, I know, I am a picky son of a gun when it comes to these doomafletchies ;)

that is a cool one though and I like the mini...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
frankencat said:
Wow, that's a pretty cool looking doomafletchie but in my world a doomafletchie doesn't cost $75 plus shipping unless it does some kind of cool tricks, lights up, or makes cool noises AND is quadruple chrome-plated. I know, I know, I am a picky son of a gun when it comes to these doomafletchies ;)

that is a cool one though and I like the mini...
Just think...if ya used a steel plate and a magnet ya could get yer chow "to go"

·
Registered
304 Posts
Is it?

Is it a radar detector mount?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts