·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
A special tool that is hollow slides down inside the holes to release the wires if that is what you are trying to do.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I took one of those apart about a year ago. Had to remove it so we could run the wires inside the bars. If I remember correctly, if you look inside the orange rubber seal, see if there's a clip that slids out. Then the inside "guts" pull out and seperates releasing the pins. Just remember to write down the color of the wires and which number socket it goes to before it falls apart. I can't remember exactly how I did it but it was very easy to do. Good Luck.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Squeeze the damn thing and pull.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Misguided,

Check out this link to see if this is what your looking for.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
312 Posts
BFH

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
attitude said:
I took one of those apart about a year ago. Had to remove it so we could run the wires inside the bars
Yup got a new set of tbars :D

Jockey Shift said:
Misguided,

Check out this link to see if this is what your looking for.

Hope this helps.
Yup thats it, the plug in the pic is made by that company..............

Thanks to all who replied, even JimmyK and Blackwhisper :D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
attitude said:
If I remember correctly, if you look inside the orange rubber seal, see if there's a clip that slids out. Then the inside "guts" pull out and seperates releasing the pins. Just remember to write down the color of the wires and which number socket it goes to before it falls apart. I can't remember exactly how I did it but it was very easy to do.
I beleive attitude is on the money with this one...

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
twincamzz said:

I beleive attitude is on the money with this one...
between the answers, I will figure it out!
Mini Apes are history.......................

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I appreciate all the answers, when I did the mini apes I had to solder wires in for xtra length, well now I got to shorten em, so I will be cuttin and solder'n............but thanks for the answers :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts