V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 FLHTP and want a BOOM 4.3 on it.
I have heard conflicting instructions on exactly how to do it and what is needed. I have the boom, speakers, antenna, molex pins, left side switches (already installed) with volume control, looking for someone who has actually DONE this to know what parts are needed and/or a video of this install which I do not think exists yet. Hey, this motor patrol unit wants some tunes! Any help appreciated

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
It has been done seen the details on another forum,so yes it can be done

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike;

Yes I saw that too but the details are pretty sketchy w/o a video it's more than I want to attempt and the HD dealer SAYS he can do it but at what cost? I'm thinkin about tradin for one like yours or even a limited, 14-16 I'm seein some really nice lo mi ones in the 17500 range already. It's an option that I am considering I give the parts to the dealer and let HIM worry about the install

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yes, it's not something I would tackle,but I'm by no means a master tech (oil,trans, and primary changes) about as far as I'll go. I did my own amp and speakers but that's nothing like what your wanting. As you said there are a lot of low mile 14s and newer out there for great prices so if your finances allow and you love to ride I say have at that newer bike and add to that long list of the ones you've owned. Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts