V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
No, 10 bucks I'm irritated that there is so much stuff around here I can't find a damn thing. I also realized the shifter rod is just going to be a threaded rod because my forward controls came with a new rod but you use the ends from your original shifter rod.

·
Registered
1993 Harley-Davidson FXRP
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok thank you so much I really really appreciate it. And not the worst problem to have, motorcycle parts everywhere... what state are you from?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ohio, it is not only motorcycle parts, it is going into the garage to do anything it seems you have everything except a space to work. You know you have things but locating them is a hour or two if you ever find them. I'm just getting old and cranky I think.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I’m about 12 miles north of Boston. When your ready to ship just let me know how you would like me to pay you. And what you need from me, to do so...

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
No, 10 bucks I'm irritated that there is so much stuff around here I can't find a damn thing. I also realized the shifter rod is just going to be a threaded rod because my forward controls came with a new rod but you use the ends from your original shifter rod.
classic (y)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Ohio, it is not only motorcycle parts, it is going into the garage to do anything it seems you have everything except a space to work. You know you have things but locating them is a hour or two if you ever find them. I'm just getting old and cranky I think.
Welcome to my World!!

·
Registered
11,486 Posts
I don’t have a Facebook either lol. I think I’m like the only person in the world that’s not on social media lol
I use Facebook for the classifieds and if I want to sell something. The section with the so called friends are the same people everyday. Kinda like this place, but the FB people aren't going to meet you for a beer when you are on tour.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yea the Facebook mark place is where everyone is selling everything now a days and I’m missing out

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a 99 fxd. Are fxr parts more or less compatible with the super glide? I'm also looking for a set of mid controls

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
Dyna mids are not compatible with FXRs. The good thing is the Dyna mids are plentiful and allot cheaper to find a used set.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a 99 fxd. Are fxr parts more or less compatible with the super glide? I'm also looking for a set of mid controls

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Dyna mids are not compatible with FXRs. The good thing is the Dyna mids are plentiful and allot cheaper to find a used set.
I have a set of mids off a '96 Superglide for sale.
ecir45, do you know if they will fit his '99?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Someone already came forward and hooked me up with some of the mid control parts I need to you can hijack the forum all you want lol. And yes the dyna mid controls are less then half the price as the Fxr parts.

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
I have a set of mids off a '96 Superglide for sale.
ecir45, do you know if they will fit his '99?
if not mistaken all years dyna mids are the same except they have some that are called further forward. the further forward ones are harley made but didnt come on a stock bike.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts