V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Harley-Davidson FXRP
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 93 Fxr with forward controls on it. I’m looking to swap it over to mid controls. I really want floor boards but I think the mid will look better with how the bike is set up for right now. I have both the left and right mid controls that bolt to the bike . So I’m missing the rear brake pedal the left shifter arm the primary coner with the whole and all the parts for inside the primary. The rear master and the rear master revisor . If anyone has any of these parts for sale please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the brake pedal, the primary cover with hole, mine is a 1982 not sure if they are the same cover. Pretty sure I have the shifter Pat's that go thru the primary, I'll check tomorrow. Pretty sure I have the brake master cylinder also, the GMA brake I used on my rear brake used the original reservoir so that I don't have

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't buy that stuff on Ebay. You'll end up paying too much. if you're familiar with instagram, give @fxr_bazaar a follow. All kinds of parts are listed by/for fxr people there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Isezso I would appreciate that very much. And thanks evo_fxr . I don’t have an Instagram account. Should I just make one? And I hear yea on the eBay prices . The parts a stupid expensive on eBay.

·
Registered
16,441 Posts
Also Farcebook has some FXR groups that have some decent prices.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don’t have a Facebook either lol. I think I’m like the only person in the world that’s not on social media lol

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
FWIW the Master cylinder and Reservoir are the Same on all Later Shovelheads, and so probably early Evo's... as the FXR
The Hose from reservoir to MC is Nothing Special, ...and I make them as I need them.. ..Dot-5 is extremely forgiving. Edit; Excepting 1994 Models which use a Different MC again... even mounted different.. which may just be one of the Only 3 Changes ever made to the FXR chassis.
Now... Brake Pedals???? One of the Hardest parts to come up with in my experience.. The Right one anyway.
Shift levers??? Common..
There is a Difference from the Shovel Primary to post 1983, Don't recall all of the Details. But, certainly the Inspection cover Changes.
Good Luck

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you racepres. So is the 1982 brake pedal different then the one I need on a 1993?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I found these so far I need the linkage to the transmission yet, and I know I have the primary shifter cover but not sure where yet I just saw it recently just can't remember where

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well that rear break pedal I need the shift lever in your picture I need that also I need the piece that goes threw the primary. So i don’t know if your will
To sell me all those parts but I’d love to buy them Isezso..

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
^^ That Pile should get you where yer goin... Master cylinder and reservoir are easy to come up with...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes that’s is exactly what I was thinking. Those are all the important parts that I am missing. I would be perfectly happy buying those and the few small pieces I’m missing I’ll just order.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok I’m going to email you right now. And was that supposed to say 100 plus shipping?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts