V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at this seat for my SG.
My girlfriend sat on an Ultra at the dealership and loved how high up she sat, because it gave her more leg room.

I currently have a Mustang Solo with the 11" pillion right now.

Personally I don't want to sit up much higher. So I am avoiding the Road King version of the comfort stitch seat that is on the Ultra. I found this Sun Ray and it looks like a somewhat normal front seat with a very thick rear. Anybody have one? The model number is 52130-05. What do you think of it?

·
Banned
711 Posts
I have a Sun Ray heated seat on my '03 RK Classic. I love it and so does my wife. I use one of the small SE backrests and the wife uses the stock removable rest. The seat is very comfortable for me, the rider, as well as the passenger.

I bought it because it was about half price on ebay (brand new from Benji's) and the fact that it was heated but I found I like it all year.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kayak99 said:
I have a Sun Ray heated seat on my '03 RK Classic. I love it and so does my wife. I use one of the small SE backrests and the wife uses the stock removable rest. The seat is very comfortable for me, the rider, as well as the passenger.

I bought it because it was about half price on ebay (brand new from Benji's) and the fact that it was heated but I found I like it all year.
Thanks for the feedback. Do you think you sit much higher than you did on the stock seat?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts