V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone From Michigan/Detroit!?!

Hey folks,...
Anyone here in the Detroit area,....? "I" just bought a "03" E/GLIDE,..
N "I" just joined this forum,..."I" also own a 2000 INDIAN "Chief",...
and "I'm" a member of a number of orginazitions,... Lookin forward to meeting folks in the area, & further,... Plan on bein in Daytona, for "Bikeweek" , & "Rosewell" for the U.F.O. party, in July....:D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
..."I" want to say Welcome but "I" am not from detroit and "I" do not own an indian..................

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
From MI.

Hi,

I'm from MI. However I moved out of MI 21 years ago when I turned 18. I was born and raised in Battle Creek. I do not own an Indian, but do have a Fatboy. Welcome. I sure hope it is a very short winter.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Howdy Charger,
I was born and raised in Dearborn, moved around MI then work took me elsewhere. I've been in Texas since '87 but I still call Michigan home. I never had much riding time up there which I would list as the best reason for being in Texas. During the month of December there's a toy run almost every Saturday and Sunday. Nothing like riding with hundreds of bikers for a good cause. It's still gets cold here, but if it's dry, I'm ride'n.
I'm new to this forum too and so far I'm liking it.

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
"I" yi yi..........

·
Registered
602 Posts
I was born and raised in Flint, but I'm livin' in the 'hostile suburbs' of Detroit, now......If ya call this livin'....frickin' snow........LOL

anyhow...........welcome.........

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ahhhh.......Home of the famed Windsor Ballet......

Not that I've ever visited any of those fine establishments..............

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes, the Windsor ballet is alive and well ! Every year drawing loads of people and hardly ever disappointing anyone . Then again , when you start into our beer , even the ugly girls look a little better after a couple !

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
LOL,......."I" used ta cross over ta the "Other-side" of the river, quite regular,....."Till",.....9/11, NOW,.....Those "Cavity Searches" @ the Bridge, don't do a thing for me!!!! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts