V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any better pictures of the Radical Paint Set for Fat Boy® - Real Fire Orange with Orange Flame part number 95710-03BHB better than the one I have posted?

After being sick of seeing so many damn 2003 bikes in Gunmetal Pearl in my area, all with the same logo's I have been hunting for some custom paint, and low and behold fell in love with the new Real Fire Orange with Orange Flame Fatboy limited edition paint set for my Fatboy. A dealer near by won the lottery for this paint set and is going to sell it to me. The problem is I need a nicer/larger picture to drool over before I receive this paint set in 2-3 weeks (assuming it arrives with no damage to the dealer) :eek:

So, do any of you have any better/larger pictures than this that was lifted off of the web site? :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice! First time I have seen the radical paint with that color and scheme. Damn do I love orange. How much did the set cost ya? Are you trading in your old sheet metal?

Dwhite

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think you're SOL looking for more pix than that. Sure looks good though. I'm planning on having the real fire blue custom painted for my springer next winter.

Interesting that the FXSTS is the only Softail model that they have NO radical paint sets for.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DWhite said:
Nice! First time I have seen the radical paint with that color and scheme. Damn do I love orange. How much did the set cost ya? Are you trading in your old sheet metal?

Dwhite
I LOVE the gunmetal pearl, so I am keeping my old paint and purchasing a "Tank Box" that Harley is selling to put my old tank on display in my "Rec Room".

I really dig this paint set as well! The orange is the color of a "Ruby Red" grapefruit and a few friends who saw it in person said it really "sparkles" ;)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, and paying full price for the paint set (that's fine with me) as I really want it, and it will look good with the new "Slotted Chrome" rims I am installing at the same time.

I saw some dealers had a better picture of the paint set in some sort of supplemental magazine and was wondering if someone had it if they could scan the better picture. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Can't help ya with photos, but sure look forward to the posts when your done.

GL & Enjoy/Fat

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
I was wondering what the purple and ice would look like on a Ultra?

·
Seasoned Rider
108 Posts
Hey John,
I was feeling the same way about my 100th Silver and Black paint. At an H-D dealer here in 'Dago i saw the Radical paint set for carb FatBoy (Black with Orange Flame) and it was very cool....pictures don't do it justice. So I decided to try to find the injected model Radical Paint set (Black with Blue Flame). I called dealers all over the country and all 200 are gone. Too bad...it would have been sharp...and I would have stored my black and silver paint for the future. I think you will be really happy with the new paint. Good choice.
Lubey

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I too tried to get the "Black with Blue" paint set at first, jumped on this one before Harley even released it asking dealers if they were in on the loto.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a "Blue on Blue" coming out as well as an "Orange on Orange".

Just think how sharp your 100th silver and black tank would look sitting inside this Harley Part number 94185. :D I know my Gunmetal Pearl tank will be happy :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have heard that there are some dealers out West with some paint sets that they are sitting on till next year. If you can find one of those delalers, report them to the Moto Co as they are supposed to sell the paint set's this Calendar year.

This might help you find your "Black and Blue" FLSTFI paint set :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
I found the black and yellow real fire paint set on ebaymotors last night. The auction is still going. There are several different radical paint sets out there. Just search on the word "radical" or "select".

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Awesome! I'll have that done one day. Gosh, so much to do, not enough time and money. Sucks being me!...

...Ah, I take that back. It's good being me. Not everyone owns a HD FB.

·
Registered
384 Posts
If I had the money I thought it would be nice to get a '03 and then change the sheetmetal and keep the original in storage untill I chose to sell.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Smooothglide said:
I found the black and yellow real fire paint set on ebaymotors last night. The auction is still going. There are several different radical paint sets out there. Just search on the word "radical" or "select".
I gotta go look at that :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Where are the pictures???

Does anyone have any better pictures of the Radical Paint Set for Fat Boy® - Real Fire Orange with Orange Flame part number 95710-03BHB better than the one I have posted?

Ok, I've searched everywhere, where are the pictures YOU posted? :huh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts