V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
I havent heard too many good things about them(Torque loss ETC).
But what do I know:whisper:

·
Registered
473 Posts
My buddy has had 2-sets... They suck. The endcaps ALWAYS fall out and get damaged or ruined. NO POWER...:thumbsdn:

·
Registered
418 Posts
x-pipes

I originally put a set of the black x-pipes on my softail deluxe. After about 3 months they started to show signs of rust/pitting. Called/returned them and requested the brushed silver.

they arrived I wasnt happy with the coating so sent them to be coated in a titanium/gun grey. Girlfriend gave me a 2006 night train for a present and so they will be mounted on that bike when i can figure out what brackets im missing.

Never had any other problems with them. Had em with a stage one on the softail deluxe

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
hksigman said:
I originally put a set of the black x-pipes on my softail deluxe. After about 3 months they started to show signs of rust/pitting. Called/returned them and requested the brushed silver.

they arrived I wasnt happy with the coating so sent them to be coated in a titanium/gun grey. Girlfriend gave me a 2006 night train for a present and so they will be mounted on that bike when i can figure out what brackets im missing.

Never had any other problems with them. Had em with a stage one on the softail deluxe
How did they sound and perform???

·
Registered
418 Posts
they sound ok to me. they have a baffle in them. I have no complaints in performance on the night train or when they were on the deluxe

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
hksigman said:

any other problems? you should have no problems. hows your new wallet chain and t-shirt?

·
Registered
418 Posts
claydbal said:
any other problems? you should have no problems. hows your new wallet chain and t-shirt?

wallet chain?tshirt?

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
Crack Pipes are neck and neck with Jesse James Hell Bents on the list of top Poser Pipes. If all you care about is looks, they are for you.

·
Registered
418 Posts
csoday said:
Crack Pipes are neck and neck with Jesse James Hell Bents on the list of top Poser Pipes. If all you care about is looks, they are for you.

A) as you can see from the pic on my signature they are NOT crack pipes. B) they are put out by Supertrapp and C) I ride 300 plus days a year

·
Speed Addict
467 Posts
hksigman said:
A) as you can see from the pic on my signature they are NOT crack pipes. B) they are put out by Supertrapp and C) I ride 300 plus days a year
Is there an error in your sig, or do you really own a 2006 Softail Deluxe?

·
Registered
418 Posts
darktrainer said:
Is there an error in your sig, or do you really own a 2006 Softail Deluxe?

yeah i own a deluxe. You can see pics of it in my photo album

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
hksigman said:
yeah i own a deluxe. You can see pics of it in my photo album

Of the three bikes and three different pipes, which ones are you overall the happiest with? ie..sound, performance, quaility/fit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts