V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody, living in the Knoxville area, I need a favor, I had Maxmuscle Custom Paint, paint my tins for my FXLR and to make a long story short he, has been very unprofessional and had to repaint once and now has his phone disconnected, so I am looking for anybody who lives in the Knoxville area to possible pm me and drive by to see if he is indeed closed down.

I would hope to at least get my stuff back, even if it is not done.

Oh by the way his name is Donnie Schreiner 6021 Clinton Hwy Knoxville Tn 37912.

pm me if you can help!
Thanks
Mike

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
highrider said:
Anybody, living in the Knoxville area, I need a favor, I had Maxmuscle Custom Paint, paint my tins for my FXLR and to make a long story short he, has been very unprofessional and had to repaint once and now has his phone disconnected, so I am looking for anybody who lives in the Knoxville area to possible pm me and drive by to see if he is indeed closed down.

I would hope to at least get my stuff back, even if it is not done.

Oh by the way his name is Donnie Schreiner 6021 Clinton Hwy Knoxville Tn 37912.

pm me if you can help!
Thanks
Mike
Man that sucks. Hope you get your stuff back. I have two fellow riders that also had bad experiences with custom painters this year. I don't know anything about this Donnie guy or his work, but when it comes to custom painting the old saying "you get what you pay for" is usually true. A lot of guys cringe at the thought of paying $3000 and up for a custom paint job. But if you want quality work by a reputable painter that's the cost. The good news is a quality job is usually better than factory paint will last for many many years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts